The next legislative session is just around the corner and legislative liaisons all over the country are searching for new ways to improve their efficiency and effectiveness at the capitol. Capitol Impact CEO Andy Paul is offering a FREE webinar to State Agency Legislative Liaisons on January 5th, 2012 at 10 AM to showcase a unique version of our Legislative Tracking software designed specifically for state agencies. We will review how our software can do the following for your staff:
- Track State and Federal bills online
- Sort bills into categories for specific departments
- Link people to departments to have instant access to the bills you want them to review
- Customize tracking levels so people can see the relevance of a bill to the agency
- Publish comments from you to the reader to help them understand the key elements of a bill
- Enable your department personnel to click a button and add their input on a bill in a format that is reviewable by all departments
- Create custom legislative reports for distribution
- Communicate to department personnel using our blast email capabilities
- Compare legislation in other states with access to the text of bills in all 50 states.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to see how Legislative Tracking software from Capitol Impact can make your job easier!