The next legislative session is just around the corner and government policy advisers all over the country are searching for new ways to improve the way they impact legislation at the state capitol. Capitol Impact’s CEO Andy Paul is offering a FREE webinar for State and Local Government to showcase a unique version of our Legislative Tracking software designed specifically for state and local governments. We will review how our software can do the following for you and your staff:
- Track State and Federal bills online
- Sort bills into categories for review by other departments
- Link people to departments to have instant access to the bills you want them to review
- Customize tracking levels so people can see the relevance of a bill to your agency
- Publish comments from you to the reader to help them understand the key elements of a bill
- Enable your department personnel to click a button and add their input to a bill in a format that can be reviewed by all departments
- Create custom legislative reports for distribution amongst departments
- Communicate to department personnel using our blast email capabilities
- Compare legislation in other states with access to the text of bills in all 50 states.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to see how Legislative Tracking software from Capitol Impact can make tracking legislation easier! To take an online tour of our system click here.