Online Registration and Certification Tracking for Your Organization
Organizations that provide training and professional development for their members have some unique needs when it comes to online registration systems. Beyond simply accepting online registrations, you need to be able to manage multiple classes, assign credits to classes, and enable your members to view their completed credits. However, many organizations manage their events with a simple online registration system that only enables users to register and pay online.
With Capitol Impact’s Event Impact and Certification Tracking System you can get a suite of tools designed to help your staff easily create and manage events and to help your members easily sign up for classes and keep track of their credits online. Our training and event management solutions are currently in use at school districts, associations with professional development credits, and organizations that offer multiple classes and conferences.
Online Registration for Your Events
- Create and Manage Events Online – Create an unlimited number of events and enable your members to sign up for your events online.
- Design Custom Registration Forms – Design a custom single page registration form for each event. Our robust forms builder tool is capable of handling a wide variety of rules and conditions to meet complicated registration needs.
- Custom Access Levels – Assign user IDs and Passwords to anyone in your database, enabling your entire staff to login to manage events or your members to create profiles to register for classes and view their certification credits.
- Collect and Manage Online Payments – Collect online payments for your events and manage payments with our Accounting and Statements tools. Automatically create online statements and send them to your attendees.
- Link Up to Your Merchant Banking Process – Connect your registration system with your merchant bank* and get your event payments deposited directly into your account. We don’t charge service fees or payment processing fees and we don’t hold onto your money and write you a check after the event. *Only with supported merchant banking services.
- Custom Single and Multi-Event Reporting – Our custom reporting tools enable you to create a variety of exportable reports on a single event or across multiple events.
- Automatic Event Communication Tools – With integrated blast email capabilities your staff can send registration reminders, automatically send invoices and statements, and design and send custom confirmation emails.
Professional Development Tracking System
Training program management requires managing multiple events, keeping class rosters, providing certificates of completion and often keeping track of professional development credits for attendees. Event Impact is our proprietary registration system which offers both general and permission based registration tools. With our permission based options you can have someone be notified of an attendee and gran them approval to attend.
Our training registration environment takes the tedious work out of managing classes, the people who attend and the credit tracking. The system includes:
- Track Credits and Maintain Online Profiles – Assign credits to classes and track completion status online.
- Manage Multiple Classes with Multiple Users – Give each person on your staff their own login to manage and create their own classes.
- Enable Members to View Their Online Profile – Track and maintain credits in an online environment that enables your users to login and view their profile and keep track of their earned credits.
Our Event Impact training management system has been tuned over the years to support the needs of training managers from forms creation and publishing registrations to processing payments, managing changes, and sending certificates of completion and reports for all events.