Capitol Impact caters to small-staffed organizations, where the administrative staff is often expected to handle a multitude of tasks, ranging from:
- Communications to members or staff
- Enrolling people in classes or to attend a conference
- Tracking the status of legislation
- Sending out invoices for dues to an association
Since the tasks can often be diverse, very often management will focus on one of the tasks, leaving the staff to work out manual solutions for other tasks.
The Capitol Impact suite of web-based productivity applications is an integrated set of software tools focused on associations, state agencies, non-profit organizations, universities, and professional lobbying firms. Our products are completely integrated enabling an administrative person to use:
- Membership/Constituent management tools to maintain rosters of people or organizations
- Invoice management tools for association membership
- Grassroots lobbying system with the ability to collect data on member relationships with legislators
- Legislative tracking software to monitor and publish state and federal legislation
- Event Impact to manage online registration for conferences, training classes and meetings
- Integrated blast email to communicate with personalization tools.
- Grassroots campaign tools to engage members in communicating with legislators
- Editable page control to publish pages on your Capitol Impact website and change the content.
We know that often times our tools are acquired by management and turned over to administrative staff for operations. The applications menus are easy to follow and the tools increase the productivity of the staff because there is one environment that can do many of the tasks required.